GC-SD adapter setup
SD2Vita-as-ux0 setup guide for Playstation Vita/TV running taihenkaku and enso.
- 2.Insert the SD2Vita adapter into the GameCard slot
- 3.Launch storageFormat and choose "Format target storage"
- 4.Select "Reboot the device", your console will reboot
If format fails, make sure that the adapter pins are not damaged, reboot the console and try again. If format still fails follow the storagemgr guide.
- 1.Remove the SD2Vita if you have it inserted.
- 3.Launch YAMT and choose "Install the lite version"
- 4.Open the Settings app and go to Devices->Storage Devices
- 5.Tick "Use YAMT" and reboot the console
- 1.Insert the SD2Vita adapter into the GameCard slot
- 2.Open the Settings app and go to Devices->Storage Devices
- 3.Set "ux0" to Default, "uma0" to SD2Vita and reboot the console
- 4.Launch VitaShell and copy all contents of "ux0:" to "uma0:"
- 5.Open the Settings app and go to Devices->Storage Devices
- 6.Set "ux0" to SD2Vita, "uma0" to Memory Card and reboot the console
VitaShell may throw an error while copying system files and folders such as "SceIoTrash", you must either skip or use a PC to copy them from the memory card onto the microSD card.