with this guide you will install some core homebrew apps as well as customize your system
- 1.Make sure that your console has a working internet connection
- 2.Open VitaDeploy, navigate to "App Downloader" and select the following apps:
- VitaDB Downloader
- Custom Themes Manager
- 3.Click on "Download the selected apps", VitaDeploy will download the app packages and install them to your system
- Add some internal user storage on Phat (PCH-1XXX) units by going to VitaDeploy->"Miscellaneous"->"Create an internal memory card" (i recommend the 100MB option)
- Replace the abandoned "near" app with VitaDeploy by clicking on VitaDeploy->"Miscellaneous"->"Replace 'near' with VitaDeploy"
- Remove the annoying AVLS auto-enable by using VitaDeploy->"Miscellaneous"->"Toggle the AutoAVLS feature"
- Warning: this will enable Auto-AVLS if it's currently disabled