with this guide you will install the taiHEN framework along with a homebrew toolbox
- 1.Open the Vita web browser and navigate to
- 2.The orange HENlo menu should appear, press "Unlock my vita" and "Unlock"
- 3.The henlo-bootstrap menu should show up after a short while - If the web browser crashes or errors out, try again. You might need to reboot.
- 4.Navigate to "Install henkaku" and press X, this will install the homebrew framework
- 5.Navigate to "Install VitaDeploy" and press X, this will install the homebrew toolbox
- 6.Navigate to "Exit" and press X, this will enable the homebrew framework
- 7.Thats it, follow the next steps to install a fully-fledged custom firmware
henlo-bootstrap in action